New Feet skór
Calfskin with OrthoStretch ™. Print and lake effects.
X-LIGHT lightweight sole with easy rebound effect. Removable 6mm Protector ™ insole.
New Feet's footwear is targeted to people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet and differs from regular factory-made shoes by:
• Optimal shock absorption - all models have a 6 mm removable PPT® PROTECTOR inlay sole
• Wide forefoot & high stability
• Soft padded leather and selected waistband & high stability • Soft padded leather and selected waistband
• Moisture-wicking and friction-damping lining
• No internal annoying seams
• OrthoStretch ™ is specially designed to make the shoes flexible so that they adapt to sensitive feet
• The footwear can easily be adapted to the individual - eg. are the extra long velcro straps that short and the heel cup is thermoplastic
• Only colored leather is used
• All footwear components are manufactured in accordance with EU standards and environmental requirements.
• Good room for individual posts